We have a range of facilities to suit everyone:
- 25 acre lake can be fished from boat (fly only) or bank (fly, bait or spin)
- Fly Pond heavily stocked with some trout up to double figures (fly only).
- Bait Pond heavily stocked with some trout up to double figures (worm only)
- Harry’s Pond heavily stocked with trout from 1lb up (fly or worm).
- Children’s Pond very heavily stocked with trout averaging 1lb (worm and fly for under sixteen only)
The fishery is open from March to October, Wednesday to Sunday and Bank Holidays. opening hours 10.00am to 5.00pm.
Lifejackets are supplied for all boat users.
The fishery includes a car park, disabled parking, toilet, picnic facilities, dining/restroom area for anglers. A small shop sells bait, confectionery, soft drinks and tackle.
Tea and coffee are supplied free of charge although customers can make a small donation to the fishery’s nominated charity, Macmillan Cancer Relief.
Discounts are available for parties of ten or more.